Hi Belgium Pass!
Experience Tournai and the rest of Belgium during a long weekend with the Hi Belgium Pass. Your flights, train trips in Belgium and various visits are all included in the price of your pass.
The Hi Belgium Pass is a flexible weekend pass for your visit to Belgium. Travel to Belgium from 50 European cities, every weekend in 2017. You can fly out on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday and fly back on a Sunday, Monday or Tuesday. You can choose on which days you travel and the price of the pass is always the same : 149€ per person. Is that not great?
Book a Hi Belgium Pass with Brussels Airlines.
The pass includes: • a return Check & Go Class flight with Brussels Airlines (you always fly to Brussels Airport)
• a 2nd class train pass for the duration of your stay that is valid throughout Belgium
• a city, experience or museum pass for two Belgian art cities of your choice
Tournai experience :
- Museum of fine arts
- Museum of Natural History
- Tapestry Museum
- The Notre-Dame Cathedral and treasure room
- Film at the Tourist Office
- The Puppet House